For as long as we can remember, buying gifts for dads has always been an extreme sport, for we never really know what they need or can possibly want, Dads have everything! Their interests span an equally broad range. So, while you plan that homecooked special dinner, a takeout to treat him or spend hours looking for that perfect gift online; we have put together a list of personalised gifts for this Father’s Day.
Without further ado, let’s dig in.
1. Personalised Diary – If your dad is into writing, personalised diary makes for a perfect gift for him to pen down his thoughts, memories or even notes from his meetings. You can add a personal touch to it by personalising it with his name and customising with a metal charm and a note.
Pro tip – you can even add in some pictures and write down some memories that you share with your father and convert this into a personalised picture / memory book as well before gifting it to him.
2. Personalised Cheque Book Cover – Dads are always behind managing and organising finance documents properly. The personalised chequebook cover helps him streamline his process as everything he needs is in one place.
3. Office Office Set – Since the pandemic has hit us, work from home has become the new normal. Dads have converted their rooms / desks into mini offices. You can now help him de-stress his mind by helping him de-clutter his mini work space. Our personalised office office set is the perfect gift to give your work home dad.
4. Going in style – We all miss travelling and can’t wait to plan our next holiday soon. While things are slowly returning to normal, give your dad a stylish look with our personalised and customised sunglasses case and mini wallet.
Because dads can never go out of style!
5. Personalised Cufflinks – Who said that Father’s Day dinner at home needs to be celebrated in sweat pants and t-shirts? Dress up a little fancy and make an event out of it by giving your dad our personalised and customised cufflinks, but if that is too high brow, save these cufflinks so that your dad can dazzle at the next wedding or family gathering!
We hope that our personalised gift ideas will help make your bond a little more special. Happy Father’s Day!